"Life is the price we pay for running away from death "
































































I search for that world,
I wonder if it even exists,
where my life is not so displeased with me.*

Oh my life! So full of negativities.

Forever the Fear,
of falling in love,
and then losing those loved ones;
of eating like a glutton,
and then upsetting my health and heart.

Forever the Hatred,
towards the money hungry,
who find value in nothing else;
towards the sex monsters,
who see pleasure in nothing else.

Forever the Restlessness,
from having failed,
expectations, mine and of others;
from being unsettled,
though treading years of experience.

Then one day I learn that
life isn't in what happens to us,
but it's in how we react to it.

Makes me wonder,
Is life really bad from the outside?
or sad from the inside?

Now I search for that world,
I wonder if it even exists,
where I am not so displeased with myself...
_____________________________

* lines from the song 'Kahin Tho' from the movie 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' (2008)
Categories: ,