"Life is the price we pay for running away from death "
































































She: "I have something to tell you. Promise me you won't feel bad."

He: "What is it?"

She: "Promise me first."

He (with curiosity overtaking his reason): "Okay, I promise. Tell me now?"

She: "There is a guy I talk to regularly. We are just friends. I know you told me that such friendships will tend to take a different shade. But I promise I won't let it go there. We are just friends."

He (with a tone of exasperation): "Oh no! You went and did exactly what I warned you to stay away from..."

She: "Hey! Why you getting upset? You promised that you won't feel bad."

He: "Sure. I stick to my promise. From now on, I won't feel bad whenever I meet my other lady friend on a daily basis."


.
Categories: